Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Announcing the Kentucky Fried Popcorn forum!

A few days ago, I posted about the introduction of a new page, "Popcorn Bites", for mini-reviews of movies that I didn't have the time nor drive to write a full review for.  After barely two days of thinking about it, I've already yanked that page and replaced it with the official Kentucky Fried Popcorn forum.  The KFP forum has a board for mini-reviews, where I'll post all the short reviews I'd otherwise have posted to Popcorn Bites, and also a page for chat about beer, tobacco, popcorn, and other wicked vices that go well with movies.  I realized pretty quickly that the Popcorn Bites page would get overloaded and impossible to scan through really quickly, and a searchable forum offers easier finding of specific movies plus visitor interactivity, for those who might be inclined to share their own reviews, opinions, etc.  SO, stop in and have a chat, we promise we won't bite!  Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment